Friday, August 1, 2014

NATO Watch Bands

I needed a watch band to spruce up my Fossil "Aviator". These NATO bands seemed the perfect choice. They are very good quality and I'd have to say, the most comfortable watch band I've ever worn.


As you can see, there is plenty of room for adjustment so your watch can be worn over top of a wet suit, flight suit, space suit (grin), jacket, etc. It will definitely come in handy for my outdoor activities this winter. Also, it is very easy to swap watches on the band as long as both watches have the same band size. No need to remove pins or anything. I like it so much I ordered another one in blue for my Casio "Aviator".

This is the link to the official site. However, I ordered mine from this eBay seller. He has them for just under $12 with free shipping.

UPDATE:

Navy blue NATO band on my Casio aviator:







No comments:

Post a Comment